This crossword puzzle covers the names o
- This art critic believed that an art's formal qualities was most important.
- The artist's emotions behind art is experienced by the perceivers.
- Art imitates reality, also referred to as imitationalism.
- A.O Neville was chief ........... of Aborigines
- The story is an example of the ..... Generation
- Main character in Rabbit Proof Fence
- The first satellite put into orbit by the Soviet Union.
- Released the first model of the solid body electric guitar.
- New type of nuclear weapons
- Gandhi and his disciples marched from Sabarmati Ashram to _____________.
- Gandhi picked up a lump of ____________ and boiled it in seawater.
- Dandi March, was an act of non-violent civil-_____________________ in colonial I
- Circumnavigated the world
- She made England prosperous
- A famous poet in England during the end of the Renaissance