- Primary layer, secondary layer, ....... layer
- Second stage of wound healing
- Method of preventing wound interference
- Animals that have four feet
- Some fungi grow on these strings
- Holds the bones together in a joint
Neuro lecture 1 until slide 24
- Synapses at end of an axon or axon branches are swollen into a club shape called
- microglia and vascular endothelium are of __ embryonic origin
- The cell body of a neuron is AKA
- Silly putty can be a good model for this type of rock
- This is the old theory of how the Earth changes
- This person came up with the idea that continents drift across the ocean floor
Neuro 1 after slide 25
- cells that produce myelin sheath in CNS for multiple axons at once
- microglial cells that are activated during necrosis or inflammation
- ependymal cells do not typically do this
- A scientist who studies fossils
- The deepest parts of the oceans
- New sea floor is being created at the mid ocean ridge
- Stocke les informations temporairement
- Alimente l'ordinateur par l'électricité
- Traite les informations
- 8. Símbolo da força de ação
- 7. A energia gerada a partir da decomposição de materiais orgânicos
- 4. As fontes que usam os recursos que não são permanentes
Use these words to answer the questions.
- An exploding ball of burning gases held together by gravity.
- Two products created by stars.
- Ancient people used the stars and constellations for _____________.