Crosswords generated by users
- What is the pharmacological agent that 'reverses' benzodiazepines??
- Name the enzyme responsible for breaking down acetylcholine
- What drug is typically mixed with neostigmine to counteract this side effect?
Can you find the answers to each of the
- What did Plague doctors wear to avoid catching the disease?
- What did people bathe in, believing it would cure them?
- Which event ended the Plague in England?
Using the script we have been reading, s
- Capulet describes Tybalt using this word - meaning "offensive" or "strong."
- "Verona brags of him to be a -------- and well-govern'd youth."
- Tybalt will not "put up" with Romeo.
- A standard mental impression or thought held by a person or group.
- The way in which a writer arranges the text.
- A betrayal of trust.
Fill in the blanks below.
- This is usually the place we for PE classes or to play football.
- This is the place we go to learn many subjects.
- This subject teaches us about numbers and how to use them.